1. Hey, baby, what’s your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well? I be a Reeces Pisces, and yes, if you read the descriptions, it can be me pretty much…..
2. What’s the worst birthday gift you’ve ever received? hmmmm, that’s a toughie. I cant remember anything specific, but lets just say that I am the elder of all of my cousins, on both sides of my family, by about 8 years. So I have gotten some strange stuff over the years.
3. What’s the best birthday gift you’ve ever received? Well this year I get a discount on my insurance, does that count?
4. What’s the best way you’ve celebrated your birthday thus far? Went to Dave and Buster’s with a large group of friends and played fun stuff for hours on end.
5. What are your plans for this weekend? Going to Atlanta, raiding the Williams Sonoma Outlet, spending time with family and friends.
(courtesty of Heather and fridayfive.org)
1. Hey, baby, what’s your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well?
Scorpio and yes, it fits me extremely well.
2. What’s the worst birthday gift you’ve ever received?
A rose and a smiley-face cookie. I was dating this guy in high school at the time and he gave me this wilted rose that was well past its prime and a cookie that had obviously been in his backpack (partly smooshed). I know that it’s the thought that counts, but this one was pushing it.
3. What’s the best birthday gift you’ve ever received?
Polar, my stuffed bear. For my 21st birthday, Sean took me to the “Build-A-Bear Workshop” where you can basically make your own stuffed animal. He let me pick one out and build it up so that I would have something to cuddle at night, when he wasn’t around. Polar’s my favor stuffed animal in the world.
4. What’s the best way you’ve celebrated your birthday thus far?
The best birthday I’ve ever celebrated was my 18th birthday when I was at ASMS. One of my good friends took me home that night and her family threw me a birthday party with a home cooked meal(Any ASMS’ers and MSMS’ers I’m sure would completely understand the importance of that part). That really meant a lot to me, especially since I didn’t think I would celebrate my birthday that year, being away from home and all.
5. What are your plans for this weekend?
Sean and I are going to Atlanta to see his family and to see Brian and Suzan. I’ve got some work that I’ve got to do on the trip, but for the most part, I’m going to try and relax this weekend and have a good time.