1. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for someone else?
Being an extreme romantic, I’ve always enjoyed doing romantic things for whoever I’m dating, although my last relationship (not you, Sean) really just made me ready to give up on romantic ideals at all. Anyway, back to the topic. Whenever I passed a greeting cards store, I would pick out a really simple card to just say that I was thinking of him. Then, I’d mail it to him with something special in it like a piece of candy, some confetti, a cute sticker, whatever. Just thought it was something sweet to do.
2. What are your erogenous zones?
My hair. I go absolutely nuts when people either play with my hair or scratch my head. I start to purr, literally. Other than that, my ears, feet and neck. I consider neck rubs or foot rubs foreplay.
3. How old were you the first time you had sex? Care to expound?
18. It was the first summer I went to see Johan. We were both inexperienced, to say the least.
4. What’s the most unusual place you’ve ever had sex?
Hrm… This is a hard one. Kitchen table?
5. Do you have plans for Valentine’s Day or is it just another Thursday?
No plans that I know of. I know that I’m not going to my lab that night and I might skip my last class out of habit, although it will be the first Valentine’s Day I’ll ever have actually been in the same city/vicinity with my boyfriend. Man, that’s just sad.