So, since everyone is doing the Friday Five thing, I figured that I might as well. Baa
1. What did you have for dinner last night?
Asparagus gream sauce- recipe stolen from Amy. Not bad if I say so myself.
2. Do you ever get up for a midnight snack?]
Well I had a bowl of cereal at 11:15, but that is pretty unusual for me, i guess I was hungry after bowling. (people will still not believe your score Geof)
3. What’s your favorite dessert?
Caramel dipped cones from Dairy Queen, simple, messy and effective in going straight to my waistline.
4. Tell us something about you that would surprise us.
I am a jalepeno on a stick.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?
House hunting, cleaning stuff in the apartment, playing Final Fantasy Tactics (revisiting an old game good), and making sure Kat does not drive herself crazy studying for finals.